Join the 100+ guys who care. . .
“There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.”
100 Guys Who Care are meeting once again!
- Tuesday, September 12, 2019
- Doors Open: 5:30 PM
- Event Begins: 6:30 PM
- Location: The Black Rose, 2nd Floor, 160 State St, Boston, MA 02109
- Best parking option is $9 flat rate after 4 p.m. at the Garage at Post Office Square.
Giving Tuesday is a global day created to bring communities together to celebrate and encourage charitable giving, which is the heart of the 100’s mission. The 100 Women/Men Who Care groups have made a significant impact on local charitable organizations donating over $100,000 to date. Giving Tuesday, the Tuesday after Thanksgiving, is a perfect and festive opportunity to join us and be part of making an extraordinary impact on yet another charitable organization. Please invite your friends, family, and co-workers to this unique event. We will be adding live music, spirits tasting and other festive additions to complement the networking and fundraising.
Recent Donations. . .
Support Local Charities. . .
By submitting your information, you are making a commitment to 100 Who Care Boston to make a minimum donation of $100 as part of our next event. All proceeds will be given directly to local charities serving the communities of the greater-Boston area. Each charity selected will mail you a tax receipt at the address you provide. Participants may donate via credit, debit, PayPal, Venmo or check.
- To streamline check-in, we encourage participants to donate in advance of each event.
- An additional $3.30 will be added to each credit/debit card and Paypal donation to cover processing fees.
- To donate via check, please bring a blank check to our event. The name of the selected charity will be added to your check after member voting.
The Black Rose
100 Guys Who Care Boston
Thursday, September 12, 2019
The Black Rose
160 State St., Boston, MA
Join Our Group